General Terms and Conditions of MaxiDed Ltd.
Your use of the service MaxiDed mean automatic agreement to the following terms and conditions.
Download MaxiDed ToS - English version
Date: February 6, 2015
Signature: MaxiDed Ltd.
1. Client: the natural or legal entity with whom the agreement to supply products and services from MaxiDed Ltd. is concluded.
2. Services from MaxiDed Ltd.: Every assignment to be delivered or that has been delivered by the supplier based on the agreement, as well as all materials and results produced that are intended for consumers.
3. Agreement: each mutual acceptance (bank transaction/verbal agreement), confirmed in writing or by electronic mail, to supply one or more of the products or services from MaxiDed Ltd.
1. Unless otherwise mutually agreed between parties in writing, the articles below apply to every offer, order, or agreement from or with MaxiDed Ltd.
2. General terms and conditions from clients and, in particular, third parties are not binding on and do not apply to MaxiDed Ltd.
3. Offer and Acceptance
1. All quotations and price indications by or on account of MaxiDed Ltd. are without obligation, unless specified otherwise by MaxiDed Ltd. in writing or by electronic mail.
2. Offers or quotations made by MaxiDed Ltd. are valid for 14 days unless specified otherwise.
4. Start of the Agreement
1. An agreement comes into force on the day on which the following conditions are fulfilled: The ordering system on the website (https://maxided.com) is complete and the client has credited the payment to the financial account of MaxiDed Ltd.
2. Parties are free to use other methods to demonstrate that the agreement has come into force.
3. Additions and amendments to the agreement must only be made in writing or by electronic mail.
5. Duration and Termination
1. The agreement is entered into for an undetermined period.
2. The agreement may be dissolved 30 days before the end of a period. In the event of colocation, this deadline shall be 3 months.
3. MaxiDed Ltd. may end the agreement with immediate effect if the client fails to comply with one or more of his obligations toward MaxiDed Ltd., or fails to comply adequately or fully, or if he acts in violation of the agreement.
4. MaxiDed Ltd. is entitled to terminate the agreement without notice or judicial intervention if the client is declared bankrupt, has requested or obtained suspension of payment, or is no longer in free control of his assets in some other way. In such cases, the latter party will have no right to compensation.
5. Without prejudice to the specification in Article 4.4, MaxiDed Ltd. is entitled to terminate the agreement with immediate effect and without judicial intervention if:
- The client makes improper use of the Internet
- The client disseminates information that conflicts with national or international laws and regulations
- The client disseminates information that conflicts with generally accepted standards and values
- The client disseminates information that is discriminatory with regard to appearance, race, religion, gender, culture, or ethnicity, or that can be deemed offensive in any other way.
6. Delivery and Delivery Time
1. The installation of a dedicated server will take place within 2-5 working days after the start of the agreement, provided that all hardware is in stock.
2. If there is a risk that the agreed delivery time will be exceeded, this will be communicated as early as possible. In the event of force major on the part of MaxiDed Ltd., the deadline will be extended according to the duration of the force major. Excessive failure to observe delivery times may be regarded as grounds for dissolving the agreement.
7. Force Majeure
1. In terms of the agreement, force major is understood to mean everything relating to it as understood in terms of law and jurisprudence.
2. MaxiDed Ltd. will not be held to its obligations arising from the agreement if it is not possible to fulfil them as a result of force major. The agreement will then be dissolved.
1. All prices specified on this site, as well as any agreed prices, exclude sales tax unless specified otherwise.
2. MaxiDed Ltd. is entitled to change the tariffs. These changes will be made known to the client at least one month before they take effect. The client will be entitled to terminate the contract on the date on which the change takes effect.
9. Payment Conditions
1. The client's obligation to provide payment begins on the day on which the agreement takes effect. The payment relates to the period that begins on the day on which the products and services of MaxiDed Ltd. are actually made available.
2. The remuneration that is due on account of the agreement excludes sales tax and any other taxes that are the result of statutory regulations. The client also owes the remuneration that results from these conditions.
3. Depending on the date on which the agreement takes effect, the costs owed will be billed for payment in advance, and must be settled in advance by invoice on a monthly basis. If this is not done, MaxiDed Ltd. retains the right to halt the service (temporarily). Remuneration for other costs must be settled in advance on a monthly basis. Any reactivation will entail an amount of $100 USD excluding sales tax.
4. MaxiDed Ltd. shall send the client an invoice for the costs related to the agreement on each payment date.
5. If the client has not paid on time, this will be communicated to the client and a further payment date will also be specified. If payment is again not made within this deadline, the client will be in default without further notice.
6. If the client believes that the invoiced costs are incorrect, the client may raise his objections with MaxiDed Ltd. within two weeks of the date of the invoice. On receipt of the objection, MaxiDed Ltd. will examine the accuracy of the invoiced amount.
7. The client will be in default from the time at which the remuneration that is due has not been settled with MaxiDed Ltd. due to the fault of the client.
8. If due amounts are not received due to the fault of the client, the server for the account will be removed by MaxiDed Ltd. and/or additional costs will be billed.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
1. The client is permitted to download and use the software on the MaxiDed Ltd. site; this software is not subject to any (intellectual) property rights, or these rights are expressly not exercised (freeware).
2. The client must respect the intellectual property rights with regard to protected software and/or other works (including shareware) and shall protect MaxiDed Ltd. against any claim.
11. Retention of Property
1. The material produced by MaxiDed Ltd. is and will remain the property of MaxiDed Ltd.
2. The material installed by the client for colocation services is and will remain the property of the client.
1. The activities of MaxiDed Ltd. depend on the cooperation, services, and deliveries of third parties, over which MaxiDed Ltd. has little or no influence. Therefore, MaxiDed Ltd. may not be deemed liable in any way for any loss that results from the relationship with MaxiDed Ltd. or the severance thereof, irrespective of whether the loss arises or becomes visible during the relationship with MaxiDed Ltd.
2. In the event of liable shortcomings in the fulfilment of the agreement, MaxiDed Ltd. will be liable only for alternative compensation, i.e. compensation of the value of the performance that was lacking. All liability on the part of MaxiDed Ltd. for any other form of loss is excluded; this includes supplementary compensation in any form, compensation for indirect loss or consequential damage, or loss as a result of lost sales or profit.
3. The client shall safeguard MaxiDed Ltd. against all claims for compensation that may be raised by third parties with regard to losses that have been incurred in any way through the wrongful or improper use of products and services supplied to the client by MaxiDed Ltd.
4. Considering the large number of points of interaction involving human input on the Internet, and the use of local networks and wireless communication, it must be remembered that information obtained or sent via the Internet is freely accessible. MaxiDed Ltd. cannot be held liable for loss in any form, nor for the safeguarding or misuse by third parties of data that is stored.
5. MaxiDed Ltd. is not responsible or liable for the content of promotional material supplied by the client.
6. The client is liable for all losses that may be incurred by MaxiDed Ltd. as a result of a shortcoming on the part of the client in the fulfilment of the obligations arising from the agreement and these conditions.
7. The client must notify MaxiDed Ltd. directly in writing of any changes to the client's details. Should the client not do so, the client is liable for any loss incurred by MaxiDed Ltd. as a result of this.
13. Transfer of Rights and Obligations
1. Parties are not entitled to transfer their rights or obligations arising from an agreement to third parties without prior written consent from the other party.
1. MaxiDed Ltd. is entitled (temporarily) to decommission delivered products and services and/or to restrict their usage if the client does not fulfil one or more obligations relating to the agreement toward MaxiDed Ltd., or if he is in conflict with these General Terms and Conditions. MaxiDed Ltd. shall notify the client of this in advance, unless it is not reasonable to require this of MaxiDed Ltd. The obligation to pay the owed amounts will also continue to apply during the decommissioning period.
2. Service will be resumed if the client has fulfilled his obligations within a period specified by MaxiDed Ltd. and has paid a relevant specified amount for resumption of service.
1. With regard to observable defects, the client must make a complaint in writing at the most 8 days after delivery; should he fail to do so, all claims against MaxiDed Ltd. will lapse.
2. Complaints relating to invisible defects must be made in writing by means of a signed letter within 8 days of the point at which the defect was identified, could have been identified, or should have been identified. Should this not be done, then all claims against MaxiDed Ltd. will lapse.
3. If the complaint is justified, the supplied products or services will be amended, replaced, or reimbursed, after consultation.
4. A complaint does not suspend the client's obligations.
16. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
1. MaxiDed Ltd. retains the right to change or supplement these Terms and Conditions.
2. Changes will also apply to agreements that have already been concluded, with due observance of a period of 30 days after written notification of the change.
17. Settlement of Disputes and Applicable Law
1. If a court ruling declares one or more articles of these conditions to be invalid, the other stipulations of these general conditions will remain in full force. MaxiDed Ltd. and the client shall consult on new stipulations to replace the invalid or canceled stipulations, whereby consideration shall be given, wherever possible, to the goal and scope of the invalid or canceled stipulations.
2. The agreement is subject exclusively to the law of the Commonwealth of Dominica.
1. No CDN or Media Streaming. Customer shall not be entitled to use the products and services for the purpose of (1) operating ‘Content Delivery Network’; and/or (2) ‘Streaming Media Services’; except with MaxiDed’s prior written consent, which consent may be granted or withheld at MaxiDed’s sole discretion.
1. The client can deposit balance on the account. The balance can be used to pay invoices. Balance cannot be withdrawn.
Signature: MaxiDed Ltd.